Latest job vacancies with Turkish language
Here you will find latest job vacancies that requires knowledge of Turkish language.
We will facilitate you in the process of acquiring a work permit.
See also the latest job vacancies that requires knowledge of Arabic language.
Don't forget to like our Facebook page.
Technical Support Consultant with Turkish
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global provider of process transformation services. We offer an integrated portfolio of analytics-driven IT services, back-office and customer facing solutions that support the entire customer lifecycle. We are one of the largest process transformation companies in the world serving global leaders in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland employs over 38,000 professionals and has locations across the United States, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Egypt, Estonia, India, Jamaica, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Philippines, Slovakia, Sweden, UAE, and United Kingdom.
Microsoft Dynamics HelpDesk Consultant with English
|Intelligent Systems is an international consultancy company delivering business software projects to local and multi-country organizations. We are the leading Microsoft Dynamics partner in Central and Eastern Europe (Microsoft, 2016) and part of the Inner Circle – the highest recognition given to only 60 out of more than 10 000 Microsoft Dynamics Partners worldwide.
Due to expansion of our activities, we are looking for a passionate and energetic person to join our team in Sofia as a Microsoft Dynamics HelpDesk Consultant.
• First line HelpDesk Support – Microsoft Dynamics ERP system support for the customer’s end users
• Resolve tickets and walk end users through the problem solving process
• Documentation of all support requests in the HelpDesk management system
• Properly escalating unresolved queries to the next level of support
• Utilise excellent customer service skills to exceed customers’ expectations
• Experience with the Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems /NAV or AX/ will be consider as an advantage
• Excellent Business English skills
• Good written and verbal communication in Turkish will be considered as an advantage
• University degree in the field of Accounting, Finance or similar will be considered as an advantage
• Customer service orientation
• Strong client-facing and communication skills
What we offer
• Perfect job conditions for joining a team of professionals
• Opportunity for professional growth in a dynamic and prosperous company
• Competitive remuneration package
Spedition Specialist with Turkish and English
At HRS Staffing, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
Our client an international Logistics company part of a leading French Group is looking up for a new member of the its Turkish Freight Forwarding team.
Key Abilities/Skills :
The company offers:
|Sarten is a leading manufacturer of packaging materials for the food industry and chemicals industry. The company operates 13 production sites in Turkey and two overseas facilities, one in Bulgaria and one in Russia. The product portfolio of Sarten features metal containers, twist caps, and plastic accessories. Following an internal reorganization the company is now looking to employ for our regional office in Sofia a reliable, competent and result-oriented person for the position of
As an Accountant, you will be involved in all accounting, tax compliance and related matters of Sarten Bulgaria. You will be supporting and reporting to the Chief Accountant of the Company.
• Accounting and tax compliance of Sarten Bulgaria
• Organize and maintain accounting records in accordance with company accounting policies and applicable laws and regulations
• Ensure proper tax compliance
• Support the Chief accountant of the company.
• University degree, preferably Accounting / Control from a reputable university
• Experience in general company accounting, preparation of annual reports, tax compliance – minimum 2 years
• Analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge of relevant accounting and tax legislation, including VAT, company and personal taxation, social security system
• Proficiency in Word and Excel
• Experience with ERP software (particularly Microsoft Dynamics Ax) will be an advantage
• Working knowledge of English – written and spoken
• Turkish language will be an advantage but not required
What we offer:
• Opportunity to join a successful international company
• Training and prospective for career development in an international company
• Competitive remuneration package and benefits as per company policy
• Stability and long-term prospects
In case you are interested to join a leading international company please sent your motivation letter and CV in English (with a recent photo). All applications will be handled in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Published on 20 Feb 2017
Share with friends: Tweet