Latest job vacancies with Arabic language
Here you will find latest job vacancies that requires knowledge of Arabic language.
We will facilitate you in the process of acquiring a work permit.
See also the latest job vacancies that requires knowledge of Turkish language.
Don't forget to like our Facebook page.
GENERAL DESK MANAGER FOREX with ARABIC (عربى)
Have you worked with FOREX before?
Do you enjoy closing deals?
Do you have experience with FTD?
Do you want a high commission grid?
If you match these criteria, you are the perfect candidate to join us as a GENERAL DESK MANAGER FOREX with ARABIC (عربى) at QUESTE Ltd.
QUESTЕ LTD is one of the leading contact centers in Sofia. We are an official representative of three platforms and one of the leading companies in the financial markets all over the world - in more than 50 countries.
- Managing and handling of accounts;
- Working as an interactive broker;
- Performing proactive sales via phone which are aimed at increasing customer retention and value.
- Performing highly professional sales calls in order to close existing leads;
- Staying up to date with the worlds' economic situation and financial markets;
- Managing a team of 50 people;
The ideal candidate has:
- AT LEAST 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN FOREX SALES or RETENTION MANAGEMENT – A MUST;
- FLUENT English or Arabic (عربى) language;
- Previous experience in marketing or sales will be considered as an advantage;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Leadership and management skills in order to lead the team to success;
- Ability to work in team as well as individually;
- Proven sales performances with relation to conversion and retention;
- HIGH COMMISSION;
- Initial and ongoing professional training;
- Working in a high class office building, within walking distance of subway stations;
- Future career development within the company;
- Competitive base salary;
- Working in a young and dynamic environment;
- A team of qualified professionals with international experience.
Customer Support with Arabic
|We started out as an online marketing agency. Our success inspired us to expand our field of activity, working together with our international business partners on matters of logistics, marketing, customer care and IT. The strategic mix of hands-on experience, broad vision and innovative solutions has established us as one of the fastest developing companies in the industry. We offer attractive career opportunities for ambitious professionals, who aim for excellent development opportunities.
What about your responsibilities:
- To communicate with our business partners and clients in Arabic;
- To translate texts in/ from Arabic;
- Responding of clients inquires, complaints, purchases by phone and e_mail in Arabic.
Your skills and experience:
- Fluency Arabic – both spoken and written – is a must;
- Excellent English;
- At least 2 years of extensive usage of Arabic – preferably in communication with native speakers;
- Excellent presentations skills – both written and verbal.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Excellent working environment;
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Young and friendly team to work in.
Renewal Sales Representative with German, French, Arabic, Danish, Greek or Dutch
ServiceSource (NASDAQ:SREV) provides the world’s leading B2B companies with expert, technology-enabled solutions and best-practice processes proven to grow and retain revenue from existing customers. With a holistic approach to the entire revenue lifecycle, ServiceSource solutions help companies drive customer adoption, expansion and renewal. Only ServiceSource brings to market more than 15 years of exclusive focus on customer success and revenue growth, global deployments across 40 languages and 150 countries, and a powerful, purpose-built Revenue Lifecycle Management technology platform.
Upon completion of training, Renewal Sales Representatives will call existing customer base of the assigned account. In this role you will cultivate relationships with client contacts. Depending on the client engagement, our role may involve up-selling customers to additional services. Renewal Sales Representatives will provide sales forecasting and submit requests for customer quotes, perform customer research, and update account notes in our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Achieve your quota by selling product/service renewals for some of the most recognized technology companies, may offer upsell opportunities when applicable
- Work within an established customer and own a dedicated territory
- Develop the expertise to provide accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecast
- Acquire invaluable experience updating and managing your opportunity pipeline in the latest CRM technology
- Collaborate with other Renewal Sales Reps and management to optimize sales processes
- High volume of customer contacts through phone and email each day
- Effectively partner and build relationships with external clients
- Will manage basic objection handling with customers
- Must have excellent product knowledge
- Fluent in German; French, Arabic + French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish or Dutch languages
- 6-9 months of prior experience working in a customer service or sales capacity required
- College degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment required
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Aptitude to learn new technology is required
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal, written)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly competitive; goal & achievement oriented
- Desire to achieve results and advance through a fast growing organization
- Possess highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to form strong business relationships
- Discipline around following processes
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Customer focused mentality
- Successful behaviors include:
- - Assertive
- - Persistent and resilient
- - Confident
- - Organized
- - Highly engaging and sociable
|Business Representative with GERMAN, FRENCH, ITALIAN, SPANISH, ROMANIAN, GREEK or ARABIC|
Manpower is a leader in contingent and permanent workforce solutions with offices in over 80 countries and helping thousands of people find their dream job every day.
Published on 20 Feb 2017
Share with friends: Tweet